This ultra limited-edition collection features 20 addictive shades of Eyeshadow that span Urban Decay’s entire 20-year history. From vintage shades that go WAY back (like Gash, Acid Rain and UV-B) to must-haves from UD’s current collection, it’s all here. There are even a few new shades and several cult favorites from past palettes.
With a carefully crafted mix of new shades and old favorites, Vice Ltd Reloaded is the perfect representation of 20 years of UD. Experiment with color, go for a little smoke or play it neutral. UD included three totally NEW shades, five vintage shades, five exclusives from past palettes (like Vice, Vice Ltd and Book of Shadows Vol II), and seven bestsellers from their collection of singles. The kind of palette anybody can use, UD XX Vice Ltd Reloaded offers something for everyone. And this is the first time several of these shades have been available in UD’s revamped shadow formula!
Available only at Ulta for $56.00!
- Suspend (greige-brown matte)
- Oil Slick (black matte w/silver micro-glitter)
- Roadstripe (iridescent white w/blue-violet shift)
- Gash (metallic brick red)
- Midnight Cowboy (pink champagne shimmer w/ silver glitter)
- 501 (deep metallic blue w/copper micro-glitter)
- Shallow (pale taupe-silver satin)
- Laced (pinky-taupe matte)
- Hot Pants (pearly medium pink)
- Mildew (deep metallic green shimmer)
- Smog (deep coppery bronze shimmer)
- Misdemeanor (deep olive green matte w/green micro-shimmer)
- Freakshow (bright purple satin)
- Asphyxia (hyacinth shimmer w/blue shift)
- Acid Rain (pale yellow-green shimmer w/green shift)
- Moonflower (metallic rose-gold w/gold micro-shimmer)
- UV-B (bright blue w/violet shift)
- Goldmine (bright metallic gold)
- Twice Baked (rich brown satin w/gold micro-glitter)
- Anonymous (pale peachy cream matte)