My Urban Decay Naked 3 arrived today! I was so excited when I first heard about the launch of Naked 3 because I love my neutrals.
Urban Decay Strange, Dust, Burnout, and Limit…
From L to R: Strange, Dust, Burnout, and Limit…
- Strange is a pale neutral pinky beige with a satin matte finish.
- Dust is a light-medium metallic warm pink with white micro-glitter.
- Burnout is a medium pinky-peach with a pearly finish.
- Limit is a medium dusty rose with a matte finish.
Urban Decay Buzz, Trick, Nooner, and Liar…
From L to R: Buzz, Trick, Nooner, and Liar…
- Buzz is a warm rose with a metallic sheen.
- Trick is a medium rosy-copper with golden shimmer.
- Nooner is a medium-dark pinky-brown with a matte finish.
- Liar is a medium warm brown with a metallic finish.
Urban Decay Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, and Blackheart…
From L to R: Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, and Blackheart…
- Factory is a shimmery medium-dark pinky-brown.
- Mugshot is a medium taupe brown with a frosty finish.
- Darkside is a deep taupe with a pearly finish.
- Blackheart is matte black with red micro-shimmer.
Overall, I really like this palette because of the beautiful warm pinky and rosy shades in it. The eyeshadows are highly pigmented, apply smoothly, and blend easily. The only shade I had issues with was Dust. It is a little glittery, does not apply as smoothly, and can leave you with some fall out. Everything else performed really well on the lid with an incredibly buttery, soft, smooth, and finely-milled texture. I love my Naked 1 and Naked 2, but I think this will be my new go-to palette.
Disclosure: The products featured in this review have been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.