Guess who got Naked again? The Naked Palette is one of my favorite palettes of all time. So, when Urban Decay released Naked 2, I knew I had to snag one right away. My order arrived last Monday, and I’ve been using this same palette for different looks everyday this week.
This palette contains twelve eyeshadows: Foxy, Half Baked, Booty Call, Chopper, Tease, Snake Bite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, and Blackout.
It also comes with a small tube of Naked Lip Junkie.
And a Good Karma Shadow/Crease Dual-ended Brush.
Urban Decay Foxy, Half Baked, Booty Call, and Chopper:
From L to R: Foxy, Half Baked, Booty Call, and Chopper…
- Foxy is a creamy beige with a matte finish.
- Half Baked is a bronzey gold with a frost finish.
- Booty Call is a pearly off-white.
- Chopper is a coppery orange with silver micro-glitter.
Urban Decay Tease, Snake Bite, Suspect, and Pistol:
From L to R: Tease, Snake Bite, Suspect, and Pistol…
- Tease is a muted plummy brown with a matte finish.
- Snakebite is a dark golden bronze with a metallic finish.
- Suspect is a medium golden tan with a frost finish.
- Pistol is a frosty brownish gray.
Urban Decay Verve, YDK, Busted, and Blackout:
From L to R: Verve, YDK, Busted, and Blackout…
- Verve is a frosty pale grayish beige.
- YDK is a shimmery coppery brown.
- Busted is a dark chocolate brown with some shimmer.
- Blackout is a very deep dark matte black.
Naked Lip Junkie is a sheer shimmery neutral pink.
Do you need both Naked 1 & 2? That’s really up to you. Personally, I’m glad I got both palettes because I wear neutrals nearly everyday to work. Some of the shades may seem similar, but they’re different enough to me to justify owning both palettes. They’re not really the same, except for Half Baked of course. Speaking of which, I love Half Baked, but I wish they included something other than what’s already in Naked 1.
Overall, Naked 2 is a great palette. I really like the new metal tin packaging, and the dual-ended brush is actually pretty good. The bristles are super soft and works great. The eyeshadows have good color payoff, apply smoothly, and blend easily. Foxy can be a little sheer though. And while Chopper is a great shade, it is prone to fall out. Other than that, everything else is great. My favorite shades are Half Baked (again), Snake Bite, Suspect, Pistol, and YDK. The lipgloss is also a pretty color with a yummy vanilla-mint flavor. It’s slightly sticky but not too bad… just enough to give it some lasting power.
Did you get Naked too? 1 and/or 2? Do you prefer one over the other?
Disclosure: The products featured in this review have been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.