Tarte Off The Cuff is a limited edition blush palette exclusive to Sephora. It includes four blushes, one bronzer, and a fancy bow cuff.
The palette features Crave, Dazzled, Darling, Dollface, and Park Ave Princess.
From L to R: Crave, Dazzled, Darling, Dollface, and Park Ave Princess…
- Crave is a matte coral pink.
- Dazzled is a warm, muted rose with a satin finish.
- Darling is a matte rosy peach.
- Dollface is a matte cool pink.
- Park Ave Princess is a medium golen tan with a satin finish.
They also included a black faux leather cuff with a gold bow on top.
Overall, I love this palette. The blushes (and bronzer) are nicely pigmented, blend out smoothly, super pigmented, and last all day. Unfortunately, this palette is sold out online. (I purchased mine during Sephora’s Friends & Family Sale.) I just wanted to share some photos and swatches with you in case you can find it at your local Sephora store.
Disclosure: The products featured in this review have been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.