Here’s a quick review of Silk Naturals Naked 2 Palette Clone Set.
- Shell is a clone of Foxy. It is a matte creamy beige.
- Caliber, a metallic bronzey gold, is SN’s version of Half Baked.
- Frisk, a clone of Booty Call, is a pearly off-white.
- Reckless, a dupe of Chopper, is a shimmery coppery brown.
Silk Naturals Chase, Whiplash, Conspiracy, and Revolver:
- Chase is a matte plummy brown. It is SN’s clone of Tease.
- Whiplash, a frosty dark golden bronze, is a dupe of Snakebite.
- Conspiracy, a clone of Suspect, is a frosty golden tan.
- Revolver is a frosty brownish gray and is SN’s version of Pistol.
Silk Naturals Motive, AKA, Covert, and Raven:
- Motive, SN’s clone of Verve, is a frosty pale grayish beige.
- AKA, a shimmery coppery brown, is a dupe for YDK.
- Covert is a dark blackened brown with golden shimmer. It is SN’s version of Busted.
- Raven, very similar to Blackout, is a very deep dark matte black.
I really enjoyed playing with this kit. I think most of the colors are very similar to the original shades. There are some slight differences, but I think most colors are close enough. If you don’t already own Urban Decay Naked 2, and you like Silk Naturals eyeshadows, then you definitely need to check these out.
Each color in this kit is packaged in a small 3-gram jar, containing about 1/4 teaspoon of product. The entire kit costs $34.50, but each color can be purchased separately for $4.00 each (3/4 teaspoon in a 5-gram jar). This kit does contain less product, but it contains much better ingredients. Plus, these are all vegan-friendly and gluten-free.
My favorites here are Caliber, Frisk, Conspiracy, Revolver, Motive, and AKA. Now, I really want to try the Naked 1 Palette Clone Set.
What do you think of these dupes? Do you think they’re close enough or do you prefer the original?
Where to buy: Silk Naturals
Disclosure: The products featured in this review were sent by the company for review consideration. All opinions are honest and completely mine.