Shopping my stash has really helped me with my “low buy” this month. I am buying less and enjoying more of my stash.
- Too Faced French & Fabulous Palette: I got this palette a few years ago because I just really liked the packaging. It contains six beautiful eyeshadows and two great bronzers. I bought it along with the Glamour Revolution palette which I liked better, so this one just kinda got set aside.
- Urban Decay Asphyxia Eyeliner: I got this when I bought the 15th Anniversary 24/7 Eyeliner Set. It’s a pretty pinky iridescent purple, but it’s one of my least used liners for some reason.
- MAC Viva Glam VI SE Lipstick: It’s a lovely plummy pink shade with a Lustre finish. I wish this Viva Glam lipstick wasn’t limited edition. I’ll be sad when I finish this one.
- MAC Hot ‘n’ Saucy Tendertone Lip Balm:I love MAC Tendertones, but I haven’t used them much recently. MAC needs to make these permanent, so I don’t have to worry about running out.
- OCC Melange Lip Tar: I haven’t used my OCC Lip Tars in a while. I need to use these up before I even consider getting newer shades. I think I’ll start with Melange as I’m loving this kind of shade lately.
Have you shopped your stash lately?
Disclosure: The products featured in this post have been purchased by me.