Lumiere Cosmetics is one of the first few indie mineral makeup companies I’ve tried. I’m a big fan of their blushes and brushes, but I haven’t tried their loose eye pigments until recently.
Here are the colors I got.
For details, click on images to enlarge. 🙂
- Butterfly Blue is a shimmery purple tinged with pink and blue sheen. This is an amazing shade with a rich color pay-off.
- Cat’s Eye is a velvety medium-deep sage green with golden brown undertones. I love this one!
- Peacock Blue is a super bright blue with green undertones and a metallic finish. Very pigmented and intense!
- Peppermint Patti is a shimmery dark brown with green sparkles. This shade has some fall out, but it’s not too bad.
- Sheer Gold is a shimmery gold with a metallic finish. This goes on quite sheer, but it’s buildable.
- Tutti Frutti is a soft pink with a milky pearlescent sheen. A very pretty shade!
Overall, I do like these eye pigments. The colors are rich, vibrant and opulent. The texture is silky smooth, which makes application a breeze. With a primer, they last about 6 hours without any creasing. The prices are competitive at $8.00 for a large 2g jar or $5.00 mini 1g jar. So, they are definitely worth checking out. 🙂
So, have you tried Lumiere Cosmetics yet? How did you like the products?
Disclaimer: These products were sent to me free of charge for review purposes. This is my honest opinion and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.