There are five eyeshadow shades in the MAC Magnetic Nude collection that launched in stores and at counters today. I already own A Natural Flirt and Sweet Heat from previous releases, so I picked up the other three shades.
- A Natural Flirt is an iridescent light peachy pink pink with a frosty golden shimmer.
- Amorous Alloy is a deep reddish coppery brown with a frosty finish.
- Platinum Love is a bright silver with a metallic finish.
- Silver Dawn is a dark brownish gray with a frosted finish.
- Sweet Heat is a light-medium peachy champagne with a metallic finish.
I love this eyeshadow formula! They are soft and highly pigmented, applies smoothly, and blends very easily on the skin. My only complaint with these eyeshadows is the size and price. These are $19.50 each for 0.04 oz of product. The original Extra Dimension eyeshadows released in were $20 each for 0.07 oz. of product. I hate that they decreased the quantity, but not so much the price.
Where to buy: MAC counters, stores, and online.
Disclosure: The products featured in this review have been purchased by me. All opinions are honest and completely mine.